The new Immergas INTEC Storage Plus is the smart way to bring together your home’s hydronic heating and hot water storage. Combine yours with an integrated partage box, and you can enjoy full zoning and temperature control flexibility across your whole household.
If you need more domestic hot water than a conventional Immergas Combination Boiler, then turn to the INTEC Storage Plus, inclusive of the INTEC Condensing System Boiler and a 160L stainless steel twin coil storage cylinder.
Available in a range of zoning configurations to suit any home, the INTEC Storage Plus is an indispensable part of your household’s comfort.
- INTEC Storage Plus – DHW & single hydronic zone
- INTEC Storage Plus 2 zone – DHW & 2 hydronic zones
- INTEC Storage Plus 3 zone – DHW & 3 hydronic zones
- INTEC Storage Plus 1 high, 1 low – DHW, 1 high temperature & 1 mixed temperature hydronic zone
- INTEC Storage Plus 1 high, 2 low – DHW, 1 high temperature & 2 mixed temperature hydronic zones
The INTEC is suitable for internal, external and recessed installations. Customise your INTEC by choosing from a range of powder-coated cabinet colours.
Accessible and easy to manage
Your INTEC is supplied with all the components preassembled and pre-plumbed, ready to connect to your home’s pipework. Its front opening allows for total system maintenance and provides easy access to the boiler adjustments and partage box. Your new INTEC comes with parts and labour warranty of up to five years*, just one of the reasons that make Immergas the market leaders in condensing boilers.
For more details on integrating the INTEC Storage Plus into your home, contact the Hunt Heating team today on 1300 00 1800, or send us an email to email@example.com